Private Protection Policy
Terms of Privacy and Data Protection
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, articles, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, origin and other details, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Eglobalis may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- Your information will never be sold or shared, this is total confidential for us only.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic article, news, emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related online and off line products or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- Our plan is to send once a week one email with ours and others best articles, news and updates. In the worst case scenario you will receive two in rare occasions.
- How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Article and Material Shared at Eglobalis are Protected
All material shared on the Eglobalis website and digital experiences including articles, services, products and reports are of total propriety of Eglobalis GmbH and Ricardo Saltz Gulko. The inadequate, unauthorized, or illegal copy or use of our material will lead us to adopt the necessary legal actions to protect our data and information available here. If you need any help contact us and we will help you authorizing our data for your needs. If you need our articles to other languages we will be happy to help you as well and even help you promote as far our data is protected and referred to Eglobalis and Ricardo as authors accordantly with the intellectual property German and USA laws. All our Website and digital experience as services and articles are copyrights reserved for Eglobalis from 2016 until 2020.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Privacy and Data Protection Policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Email: Info (at) Eglobalis.com
Twitter at: @RicardoSGulko
82152 Munich, Germany