The ECXO is now live, The Challenger of CX Status Quo Arrived
In 2018, I realized that Europe needed its own association for customer experience. However, the domain ECXA was already taken, so I decided to call it the European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO). Early on I understood that Europe requires deep, culture oriented, progressive solutions, not static status quo pillars, since customer experience is an evolving subject. Then I invited two potential co-founders: one accepted temporarily (Adrian Swinscoe), while the other said no due to her time (Silvana Buljan) , but she said that it was a great idea and that she would be deeply involved. Therefore, we created this organization to address huge customer experience gaps developing an European customer experience model instead of utilizing ‘’other continents’’, which do not address or solve the major challenges of all countries and cultures.
We are initially starting in Europe and will later expand to any region that wants to shape customer experience from the first day with their own challenges. We seek members who want to contribute, collaborate, and challenge the ”like-minded thoughts and approach” – which we are not – to create truly better practical outcomes for businesses and individuals. We seek people who wish to feel included and to work with a really diverse team of others who understand that customer experience is in continuous evolution.
We want to hear your thoughts.
Finally, we are open to and searching for iconic brand sponsorships, partnerships, and individual and company members looking to challenge the status quo of CX and to help each other by evolving together. This organization is not about the co-founders, or ambassadors, or future board members but about its members and partners.
Let’s all evolve and drive CX together with the ECXO!
The European Customer Experience Organization is launching this month! A European global-minded inclusive, and diverse since its inception. Value, practicality focused on real challnges and results for organizations and individuals! Europe deserves the Best Experiences.
We invite you to evolve CX – EX real innovation and transformation together! https://ecxo.org/
Munich, 25th February 2021. Today, we are pleased to announce the launch of the European Customer Experience Organization (ECXO), a subscription-based, open and free, professional, social network that aims to bring together leaders and organizations, operating in Europe initially, so that they can learn, discuss, share knowledge, best practice, insights, stories and lessons with a view to raising the collective customer and employee experience across Europe and beyond.
The origin of the idea came about when the two founders, Ricardo Saltz Gulko and Adrian Swinscoe [https://ecxo.org/team/], spoke and realized three things:
Delivering a great pan-European and beyond, customer experience (CX) can be very hard given the language, culture and operating differences that exist across Europe and around the world;
That there are significant differences in perceptions, knowledge, skills and maturity in different markets across Europe and beyond.
There is no professional organization dedicated to addressing these differences and challenges and also improving customer, employee experience and experience design outcomes.
They believed that these issues could be best addressed, in the first instance, through the creation of a not-for-profit, subscription free and open-based network where members, stimulated by curated experts and facilitated discussion, can come to learn and work together to solve existing and future CX challenges in a practical and straight forward manner.
Initially, this network will be online only, but over time and as conditions allow, they aim to evolve the online activity to include several offline events.
Further, they have developed an extensive and exciting roadmap that includes high quality education programmes addressing market real challenges and needs, own and commissioned research, expert network services and bespoke events.
It’s important to note that while the community’s meta-language will be English, the organization actively encourages discussions and the sharing of content in different languages.
The European Customer Experience Organization Launch For more details: https://ecxo.org/ #customerexperience #employeeexperience #cx #cem #experiencedesign #cxroi custexp #AI #IoT @RicardoSGulko @Adrianswinscoe @EuropeanCXOrg Click To Tweet
- They have created country-focused spaces within the community platform; and
- They have identified and enrolled an incredible group of country-focused Ambassadors to establish, nurture and develop those country networks.
- These Ambassadors have advised and served in different executive roles for companies such as ABB, Amdocs, Apple, Claro, Costa Coffee, Ericsson, EY Advisory, Freshworks, Hapag Lloyd, Intel, Lufthansa Group, Mazda, Jaguar Landrover, McKinsey & Co, Munich Re, MW Group, Oracle, Orange, Pega, Philips, Saint Gobain, Samsung, SAP, Shell, SK Telecom, Spring Corporation, Stihl, Trumpf, Unilever, Vodafone, VW, Zurich Insurance Group as well as many smaller and medium sized organizations.
- Currently, the ECXO has 19 Ambassadors in place representing 11 different countries (Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, UK, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Norway and Denmark) and they aim to expand this network quickly after launch.
These two things, we believe, will make our community more open, inclusive and richer in terms of cultural diversity and the range of insights that are available to our members.
Membership is now open to both individuals and organizations who wish to join the ECXO and who share the same interests and values [https://ecxo.org/vision-mission-and-values/].
By joining the ECXO, members will have access to:
- A European CX focused professional network.
- Information and data that will help them be more effective at what they do and would like to achieve.
- Curated and facilitated discussions.
- Discussions on topics that are challenging their leadership, board and employees so that they are better equipped to find practical solutions to those problems.
- Exclusive online and offline learning and networking events.
- Practical and certificated education programmes tailored for individual and organizational needs.
- An opportunity to influence the discussion and debate about what constitutes a great experience.
The annual, individual membership cost you zero we had open it for free to advance Customer Experience in Europe. It will help CX, EX, Business Transformation and Innovative Design community around Europe and the globe.
- In addition of our free, open and diverse individual model, organizations can purchase bulk memberships but can also build their own, customised membership package that suits their particular needs.
- Fees for courses, events and additional services will be charged separately.
- For more detailed information, visit the ECXO website here: https://ecxo.org/
- To contact the ECXO directly, please email to [email protected]
The amazing team of Ambassadors and founder members across Europe.
Quote from both cofounders Ricardo Saltz Gulko and Adrian Swinscoe:
‘’We are excited about the launch of the ECXO and the potential it offers for individuals and organizations to learn, share, contribute, collaborate, connect and play an active role in the shaping, growth and development of the future of experience. We are hugely excited at the prospect of adapting and evolving this together with other leaders and professionals across Europe and beyond.’’